Watch / download unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV Shows. Stream on your phone, laptop, tablet, Smart TV.

domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

Help! I'm A Fish

Help! I'm A Fish movie streaming and Download. Watch Now
Help! I'm A Fish
6.1/10 by 32 users

Help! I'm a Fish (2000): Three children accidentally turn into fish after drinking a potion made by an eccentric scientist. Children end up in the sea with a problem. They must find and drink the antidote within 48 hours, or remain forever as fish

Release Date : . oct 06, 2000
Runtime
Genres:Adventure, Animation Comedy
Production Company TV2 Danmark
Countries production Denmark, Ireland, Germany
Casts:Nis Bank-Mikkelsen Alan Rickman Terry Jones Paprika Steen Morten Kern Nielsen Aaron Paul Jeff Pace David Bateson Louise Fribo Teryl Rothery Pauline NEWSTONE
Plot kids parental relationship fish transformation house mad scientist underwater
Help! I'm A Fish Help! I'm A FishHelp! I'm A Fish

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario