Watch / download unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV Shows. Stream on your phone, laptop, tablet, Smart TV.

lunes, 20 de junio de 2016

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid movie streaming and Download. Watch Now
Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
4.8/10 by 105 users

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid (1992): Wayne Szalinski is at it again . But instead of shrinking things, try to make a machine that can make things grow. As in the first, the machine is not very accurate. But when he brings Nick and his toddler son Adam to see his invention, the machine starts running unexpectedly. And when Adam reaches the machine, which disintegrated along with her stuffed rabbit

Release Date :. July 16, 1992
Runtime
Genres:Adventure, Comedy Family Science fiction
Production Company Walt Disney Pictures Touchwood Pacific Partners 1
Countries production United States of America
Casts:Rick Moranis Marcia Strassman Robert Oliveri Daniel Shalikar Joshua Shalikar Lloyd Bridges Julia Sweeney Linda Carlson
Plot become a adult inventor infant family
Honey, I Blew Up the Kid Honey, I Blew Up the KidHoney, I Blew Up the Kid

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario